I often shy away from chain posts on Facebook or email as I’m not a big fan of making people feel guilty, fearful or inadequate if they don’t adhere to the chain post demands but being nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award was a wonderful surprise for me and brought a smile to my face on a particularly frustrating day. Blogging can be a lonely world, where you often have to just keep forging ahead and hoping your readers are enjoying your posts too. By participating in this award I see it as though I’m receiving a thumbs up and keep blogging! So a huge thank you to Marcia Strykowski for nominating and acknowledging me and my blog.
Despite the unintended delay with this post due to the interference of daily life, I love that I have the chance to pass on the recognition to some of the many deserving blogs out there and the time, effort and emotions each one has put into both their design and content.
Here are the rules once someone is nominated:
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
Here are seven random things about me:
- I never drink tea or coffee because I hate the taste but I love coffee flavoured sweets and cakes.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- My husband and I part-own a martial arts gym.
- When I was a toddler I got thrown out of playgroup for being too disruptive.
- I am a complete and utter chocoholic.
- I am a big Sci-Fi fan – Star Wars, X-files, Stargate and Avatar are my favourites.
- I don’t have a pet but I adore penguins.
Please visit and enjoy the seven following blogs I’ve nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
- Fly Softly My Love
- Making Them Readers
- The Penguin Lady Blog
Please don’t feel you have to write a post to acknowledge this award if you don’t want to and there’s no time limit for those busy bloggers who do wish to do so in a few weeks time, but do enjoy some extra traffic to your blog. Happy blogging.